The section is intended to work with local and domain accounts.
The search is performed in the Accounts section.
Enter Account name in whole or in part in the search bar.
Click Extended search and enter one or more criteria, Account name in whole or in part.
Select account state:
Select account location:
- Local account
To search, enter the Resource name or DNS name/IP address in whole or in part.
- Domain account
To search, enter NetBIOS name or DNS name in whole or in part.
The profile displays the data specified while adding the account:
Name - is the account name
Location - the name of the resource or domain, where the account resides
Description - this can be an arbitrary text
Policy - is the set of rules applied to sessions started with the account
Password (or a Key) checking date - is date and time when the account password or SSH key was last checked
- Synchronization date - date and time of the last data synchronization
Date added - is the date and time when the account was added to Indeed PAM
Last change - is the date and time when the account was last edited
Last password change date - is the date and time when the account password was last changed in Indeed PAM database
Last password change date on resource/domain - is the date and time when the account password was last changed at the Indeed PAM database and at the resource
- Last SSH key change date - the date and time of the SSH key change in the Indeed PAM database
- Last SSH key change date on resource - the date and time of the SSH key change in the Indeed PAM database and on the resource
All permissions where the account is used are displayed in the Permissions tab. The following data is displayed for every permission:
- # - permission number.
- User - the Active Directory user, the permission is given to
- Account - the account used to start RDP, SSH or web session at the resources specified in the permission
- Resources - the resources that RDP, SSH or web session can be started at under the account specified in the permission
All active and finished sessions for the account are available at the Sessions tab. The following data is displayed for every session:
- User - the Active Directory user who initiated the session
- Account - the account used to start RDP, SSH or web session
- Resource - the resource that RDP, SSH or web session is started at under the account
- Connection address - the actual address used when opening the session
- Duration - is the session duration
- Connection - remote connection type (RDP, SSH, user types)
- Connected to PAM - date and time when the session was started
- Finished - date and time when the session was finished
- State - this displays the current status of the session (active or finished)
To view detailed information about the session, click on it. To display all sessions for a given account, click Show all.
The account events are displayed in the Events tab. The following data is displayed for every event:
- Creation time - date and time when the event was created
- Code - is the event code
- Event - is the event description
- Component - is the Indeed PAM component that generated the event. Initiator is the account that initiated the event generation
- Initiator - the account that initiated the generation of the event
To view detailed information about the event, click on it. To display all events for a given account, click the Show all.
The Security groups tab displays a list of groups to which the account has been added.
Built-in security groups are not displayed for domain accounts.
- No labels